What will you cover in "How To Solo With Triads"?
- We will be looking at how to expand your knowledge of Triads on the guitar neck, providing full explanations of how Triads function diatonically within a given key, how to utilize Primary Triads when soloing, how Triads can be used to play Chord Melody phrases on guitar, how to utilize Spread Triads, and more. We will be focusing on soloing with Major, Minor and Diminished Triads. Also included are 5 improvised phrases based solely on Triads. In this online masterclass, you will be able to access 20 lesson videos across a total of 5 sections, featuring in-depth theoretical explanations with all musical examples notated in Standard Notation and TAB. All instructional videos are presented by Ben Eunson, and feature optional English subtitles.
How difficult would you say the material is?
- This material is best suited for intermediate to advanced guitarists.
How do I access the masterclass?
- Once you have clicked “Purchase Masterclass”, enter your payment and contact details (including your email address), complete your purchase and you will receive one email. This email contains access details to your purchase and is also a receipt.
- On the checkout page, make sure "Delivery address same as billing" is checked. We will not be delivering any physical goods to your address, but it is necessary to check this option as part of the online purchase process.
Do you offer refunds for masterclass purchases?
- We would like to ensure your satisfaction with this online masterclass, and if you have any questions or concerns, please be in contact with [email protected].